Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Technical Difficulties and Whatnot

I haven't yet figured out how to insert links and pictures into my blog posts, so you will have to forgive me, but I really do plan on featuring some Etsy artists and items soon!

I have really enjoyed reading others' blogs and the wonderful sharing community of people who love handmade stuff. Here is my newest favorite thing on Etsy:
Snood
First line of the listing: "Keep your dog's delicate ears toasty, dry and warm with a cuddly soft fleece snood!" It doesn't get better than this, people. I hope you enjoy this listing as much as I have :D

6 comments:

trinlayk said...

That is adorable...if I tried putting one on one of my cats, I would probably be sliced to death...

Forever Foxed said...

Love the snood, but somehow I think my dog might protest!

tinybird said...

When you're writing a post, there's a button to click that will open a pop up window to upload a picture into the post....the button looks like a little square with blue sky and mountains. To add a link in the post, highlight the words you want people to click on to go to the link, then click on the button that is to the right of the T (text color)

tinybird said...

the link to the help for this is http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41641

Meredith ~ craftyGAgal said...

That is tooo cute, that is a good trooper there to let wear it, and sit for the picture. I could probably do one or the other to my pooches. For some reason I have the hardest time "trying" to take pictures of mine,lol. Love it!

Kim Caro said...

cant wait till you figure it out, its easy!