Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's FrEeZiNg!


Kate at the Alpaca Show! It's her birthday Monday, but we are celebrating tonight with the girls.

It's 16 degrees. Hibernation is in the stars for me today.

Today will probably be filled with more listing new items in my Art Fire shop and cleaning up around the house. Also, I need to figure out what to make for Kate - She always knows shes getting jewelry from me, haha!

True story: It was so cold yesterday that, instead of driving half a mile down the road to Best Buy, I just ordered what I needed from their website. Granted, it was free shipping, and this is how I justified it. Not to mention, it was on sale. That's how I roll.

1 comment:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Hooray! So glad I found your blog. And so happy your were able to go to an alpaca show. I know how you love them. They are truly addictive!